The Only Politician to Have Ever Tasted Me # α, Ω


I was caddying an invigorating round of Golf for Japan's former lower house member Shinichiro Kurimoto, when a bad slice on the sixteenth hole placed his ball in an indented (fried egg) lie in a nasty sand trap. As we gave each other that meaningful "well, here we go again" look, I handed him his trusty McGregor V-Foil Easy Outs sand wedge, and he placed me entirely in his mouth.

Afterwards, while relaxing at the local hot spring, he was overheard saying "Well, I feel like I'm tasting and feeling the wrath of the lobster here. The softness of the ochre is what makes this so playful, a very well thought out plot, I think. I can feel the aroma of the ocean wafting over the mountains; it just explodes, in my mouth."

And, as Kurimoto-san started to scrub my back, was I blushing? Or was it merely that famed Nagasaki heat?

No comments: